CIPR views its members as partners who work together towards the common goal of improving IPR in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries of Eurasia. We see CIPR as a vehicle for members to have high-level communications with key IP decision makers on critical issues, and to stay informed on the latest IP policy and marketplace developments in the region. CIPR provides the following benefits:
- IP policy advocacy with government officials in the region and internationally.
- Meeting opportunities with key IP government and regulatory decision-makers in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries of the region, as well as the U.S. and EU.
- Exclusive member updates and analysis on relevant policy, legislative and regulatory developments in the region and internationally.
- Consultations on specific member company IP issues in the region and on-the-ground assistance as needed.
- Opportunities to contribute comments to CIPR’s U.S. Special 301 Report submission and to other U.S. and EU requests for public comment.
- Invitations to speak at or participate in CIPR-sponsored events for the rights holder community and government officials. CIPR has co-sponsored events with INTA, the U.S. – Russia Business Council, WIPO, and several other organizations.
- Networking opportunities with CIPR members and with other IP rights holder organizations.
For More Information on CIPR Membership, please contact:
607 14th Street, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
T: (202) 466-6210
C: (202) 340-9596